National Airbag Lawsuit Experience
If you or your child has been injured by an exploding airbag or another vehicle defect, you might be entitled to pursue a product liability claim to obtain financial compensation for the physical, emotional, and financial harm you experience. Our national product liability law firm has extensive experience taking on injury cases against corporations and insurance companies. Jason Turchin has represented over 6,500 personal injury and wrongful death clients, including those injured by defective or unreasonably unsafe products in Florida, New York, Washington DC, and New Jersey.
Widely Recognized National Product Liability Law Firm
Because of Jason Turchin’s legal knowledge and reputation among peers, clients, insurers, and the insurance defense bar, he has been widely sought out by media outlets across the U.S. to serve as a legal commentator and consultant. Some of the media sources that have conducted these interviews include the Washington Post, CBS Miami, NBC, Bloomberg, Sun Sentinel, and many others.
A significant number of these media appearances and articles focus on defective airbags, including the following sources and topics:
- Company Behind Air Bag (Takata) Recall May Have Known a Decade Before (2014) – CBS News
- Million of Vehicle Owners Impacted by Takata Exploding Air Bag Recall (2014) – NBC News
- Can Victims Still Be Compensated If Takata Files Bankruptcy (2017) – CBS News
- Miami Defective Product Lawyer Jason Turchin Retained to Represent 16-Year-Old Shrapnel Victim (2015) (click here)
- South Florida at Forefront of Largest Vehicle Recall in History –Takata Air Bags (2017) – CBS News
- Jason Turchin and Victim of Facial Injury from Shrapnel Speak Out on Expanded Takata Recall (2015) – NBC News
- Takata Air Bags Threaten the Safety of Unsuspecting Vehicle Owners (2017) – CBS News
- Air Bag Does More Harm Than Good (2016) – CBS News
- National Product Liability Attorney Jason Turchin Issued Trademark for Inspectable Air Bag System (2016) – Click here
- Takata Ordered to Preserve Faulty Air Bag Inflators (2015) – Click here
- Jason Turchin Represents Victim Who Required Emergency Surgery from Takata Exploding Air Bag Shrapnel – Click here
- Victim Who Had Part of Her Ear Severed by Shrapnel Discusses Incident Along With Her Attorney (2015) – CBS News
- Regulators Increase Scrutiny on Takata (2014) – CBS Evening News
Success in a defective airbag case requires working with a law firm that brings experience, litigation resources, and a proven record of success. Our law firm routinely represents consumers injured by a broad range of defective products. Because we have represented clients injured by a multitude of vehicle defects, such as faulty airbags, unsafe child safety restraints, and defective tires, we have the knowledge, specialized experience, access to motor vehicle experts, and litigation tools to pursue the fullest recovery for victims of defective airbags. The Law Offices of Jason Turchin filed an original airbag injury claim in Florida and subsequently has successfully resolved cases for other clients in airbag defect lawsuits.
Honors, Achievements, and Ratings for Jason Turchin
Our law firm has handled more product liability claims than most other law firms. During this representation, we have received numerous honors and exemplary reviews. We have provided a few examples:
- Receipt of Perfect 10.0 AVVO Rating
- Designated a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers
- Recipient of Highest “AV” Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Five Star Ratings from Dozens of Former Clients on websites like AVVO.com, Birdeye.com, Martindale.com
- Numerous 5 Star Ratings from Other Attorneys on Martindale.com
- Better Business Bureau’s Highest A+ Rating
- Listed on Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured in the ABA Journal (Published by the American Bar Association)
- Included Among Best Attorneys in America (Rue’s Ratings)
Our Firm’s Philosophy
Jason Turchin has successfully recovered compensation for multiple victims of defective airbags and has taken on automakers in other vehicle defect cases. Our experience and expertise in defective product cases have enabled us to successfully resolve claims against large corporations and their insurers. We represent only personal injury and wrongful death victims. We NEVER take cases defending corporations or insurance companies. Our law firm is devoted to holding vehicle manufacturers and companies that design, manufacture, and sell their parts and vehicles responsible for cutting corners and endangering public safety. We also focus on providing timely updates, returning calls, and keeping our clients informed throughout the duration of their legal claim.
A History of Giving Back
In addition to all this, the Law Offices of Jason Turchin is proud to give back to the local community through fundraisers, gift donations and drives, and other charitable activities. We have assisted the Salvation Army, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, just to name a few. The Law Offices of Jason Turchin want to help you, your family, and the greater community.
Free Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Case Reviews
We provide a free consultation and accept calls after hours and on weekends. Call us at (800) 510-0750 for your free case evaluation. NO RECOVERY NO FEE.